WE HEAT THE BED BUGS OUT
INSECTICIDES & BUG BOMBS DON’T CUT IT
Sure, you’re in a hurry to nix your bed bug problem. But, before you get all DIY, think twice about grabbing that bed bug fogger. Not only are they less effective there’s a whole other list of problems to go with them:
- They DON’T kill bed bug eggs
- They DON’T maintain effectiveness once dried
- They DON’T solve your bed bug problem, causing them to spread instead
- They DON’T take care of bed bugs on drapes and in hidden places like clothing
- They DO create a toxic environment for families and pets
- They DO cause increased treatment resistance
- They DO delay effectiveness of other treatments
- They DO increase risk of explosions and fires
HEAT TREATMENT SOLVES YOUR BED BUG PROBLEM
We use a non-toxic option to blast bugs away…
…Because eradicating your bed bug problem shouldn’t mean endangering families with toxic chemicals.
We eradicate live bed bugs AND their eggs…
…Because true extermination means larvae shouldn’t crop back up after treatment.
We zap the bugs WHEREVER they’re hiding…
… Because you shouldn’t have to get rid of valued belongings.
We protect families from bugs and the added risks of insecticides…
…Because quality of life still matters even in the face of a bed bug infestation.
THINGS WILL GET HEATED
I’m good to you—bad to bugs, and when I get wind of bed bugs on your property, things will get heated…literally. Here’s how I handle your bed bug problem in 5 easy steps—the Bad Brad way:
- After inspecting and confirming the presence of bed bugs, we’ll get to work prescribing exactly what you need—whole property treatment, or just certain areas.
- We select a time that works best with your schedule. If working with tenants, I take care of all the coordination, affording them the same care and thought as any other client.
- You clear out clutter and items that should be removed prior to treatment. Not to worry I’ve made this guide to help you prep the right way.
- We’ll bring in the big guns!…Er heaters…and make those blood suckers think they’ve taken a trip to Hades.
- 24 Hours later we’ll crank the heat down to livable temps, re-inspect to verify all the bugs are gone, and get you back to sleeping in your bed without worry—and without bites!